04/10/2013 11:41amPolice in California are perplexed by a strange, hand-held device that has allowed thieves to unlock cars. Thus far, car manufacturers and international experts have also been unable to provide answers.
Browse by Day Archive
- I-80/I-15 southbound junction closed after semitruck crash
- FLDS man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Have You Seen This? Dog is dog’s best friend
- Bernie Sanders: Dems should get credit for killing AHCA
- Provo doctors use hologram imaging to change the way surgeons operate
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?