04/10/2013 11:41amPolice in California are perplexed by a strange, hand-held device that has allowed thieves to unlock cars. Thus far, car manufacturers and international experts have also been unable to provide answers.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Orem family loses belongings after U-Haul stolen in New Mexico
- Tests show elevated levels of metals in American Fork River sediment
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Quiz: Can you pass a 5th grade math exam?
- Death penalty to be sought for man accused of killing 6 family members
- Tree vandalism spreads to South Jordan
- Man severely beaten with bat at Tooele rest stop