04/10/2013 11:41amPolice in California are perplexed by a strange, hand-held device that has allowed thieves to unlock cars. Thus far, car manufacturers and international experts have also been unable to provide answers.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- South Salt Lake man sent to prison for 2014 killing in dispute over woman
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Gas cylinder prompts evacuation in American Fork