04/10/2013 11:41amPolice in California are perplexed by a strange, hand-held device that has allowed thieves to unlock cars. Thus far, car manufacturers and international experts have also been unable to provide answers.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Road to Understanding
- Let there be light: German scientists test 'artificial sun'
- IS claims responsibility for London attack; UK's May defiant
- Squally Canada's increased role with BYU football starts with spring camp