04/10/2013 11:41amPolice in California are perplexed by a strange, hand-held device that has allowed thieves to unlock cars. Thus far, car manufacturers and international experts have also been unable to provide answers.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- Judge to mull disbanding polygamous towns' police agency
- Man accused of kidnapping 5 women due in court for sentencing hearing
- City in New York to get license plate readers amid slayings
- SportsBeat: Breaking down Joe Williams' banner day in the Rose Bowl
- NTSB to investigate bus crash that left 13 dead, 31 injured