02/26/2013 5:53pmMost have felt the sting of fear that comes with suddenly noticing your wallet or purse — and everything vital that you keep in it — has gone missing. But how many have felt the joy of getting it back three years later, with $800 still inside, untouched?
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy