02/26/2013 5:53pmMost have felt the sting of fear that comes with suddenly noticing your wallet or purse — and everything vital that you keep in it — has gone missing. But how many have felt the joy of getting it back three years later, with $800 still inside, untouched?
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Woman recalls bank robber crashing into her car
- Texas Republican elector says he won't cast ballot for Trump
- Aleppo girl, 7, tweets: 'Pray for us. Goodbye'
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Charges: physically abused baby tested positive for meth, THC
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park