02/26/2013 5:53pmMost have felt the sting of fear that comes with suddenly noticing your wallet or purse — and everything vital that you keep in it — has gone missing. But how many have felt the joy of getting it back three years later, with $800 still inside, untouched?
Browse by Day Archive
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Taysom Hill named BYU starting quarterback ahead of 2016 season