02/12/2013 10:03amEmotions ran the spectrum from laughter to tears at a Medal of Honor ceremony Tuesday for former Staff Sgt. Clinton Romesha. His son stole the show before the ceremony started, playing peekaboo with the crowd.
Browse by Day Archive
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Clinton campaign setting up shop in Salt Lake