02/10/2013 1:08pmA New Jersey Catholic school has opened a pledge not to swear on school grounds to male students after the school was criticized for what some called a sexist approach to solving the swearing problem.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M
- 12K pages of design may propel a nuclear energy future for Utah consumers
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Water used to dislodge boulders at Zion National Park