02/10/2013 1:08pmA New Jersey Catholic school has opened a pledge not to swear on school grounds to male students after the school was criticized for what some called a sexist approach to solving the swearing problem.
Browse by Day Archive
- University of Utah reinstates fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Comcast to offer gigabit across Utah service area
- Hardball health care option may cost Trump and taxpayers
- KSL Indie Report: 5 independent movies to stream right now on Netflix, Amazon or Hulu
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S8
- Have You Seen This? The robot knife game
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies