02/06/2013 8:19amShe probably spent hours banished in the nursery, where her father, Lord Penrhyn, had forced her to live, pining for the common gardener for whom she had fallen. In desperation, she scratched these words into the window glass, a permanent expression of her teenage love: "essere amato amando," "to be loved while loving."
Browse by Day Archive
- US official says Orlando shooter's widow has been arrested
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- UDOT asking drivers to give snowplows space