02/06/2013 8:19amShe probably spent hours banished in the nursery, where her father, Lord Penrhyn, had forced her to live, pining for the common gardener for whom she had fallen. In desperation, she scratched these words into the window glass, a permanent expression of her teenage love: "essere amato amando," "to be loved while loving."
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- IS claims responsibility for London attack; UK's May defiant
- Let there be light: German scientists test 'artificial sun'
- A year later, 3 missionaries reflect on surviving Brussels attack
- Squally Canada's increased role with BYU football starts with spring camp
- Road to Understanding