02/06/2013 8:19amShe probably spent hours banished in the nursery, where her father, Lord Penrhyn, had forced her to live, pining for the common gardener for whom she had fallen. In desperation, she scratched these words into the window glass, a permanent expression of her teenage love: "essere amato amando," "to be loved while loving."
Browse by Day Archive
- Official: New emails in FBI review not from Clinton server
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Fire rips through Murray condominiums, but all residents escape injury
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- 3-day plan to explore Portland’s downtown, outdoors
- Infographic: Top 5 causes of car accidents - SPONSORED
- Police evict oil pipeline protesters from private land
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease