01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Video shows cougar swimming across large lake
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- FDA has a few questions for makers of hand sanitizer
- UHP blanketing Utah roads with extra troopers during July 4 weekend
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Toyota announces recalls for defective air bags, canisters