01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items