01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Rio gets a federal bailout 36 days before Olympics
- 2 killed in Roy crash; police arrest teen for investigation of murder
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Tesla driver's death using car's 'Autopilot' probed by NHTSA
- Couple charged in 'chronic neglect' death of 96-year-old mother