01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police searching for driver in crash that killed West Valley bicyclist
- 2 teens rescued from reservoir told to yell 'Utah Jazz' until located
- Police: 8 shot during San Diego pool party; suspect dead
- West Jordan man makes toys for the needy but can't make rent: 'How can I close down now?'
- Lawmakers settle on hard-fought $1 trillion spending bill
- Police identify suspects from I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- The Triple Team: Jazz win road Game 7 over Clippers in convincing fashion
- N. Korea missile fears in Japan: 'Whatever will be, will be'
- BYU students create prosthetic socket to aid amputees in Africa
- Ogden celebrates transformation of old fire station into homeless center