01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Should children get their tonsils removed? 2 new studies weigh in
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Injuries, inconsistent play may have unforeseen benefit for Jazz
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15