01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Man once named Public Enemy No. 1 sent to prison for assaulting officer
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Judge weighs privacy in prescription-drug database case
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck