01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Salt Lake City earmarks nearly $30 million for affordable housing, homeless resource center sites
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Namaste: Women defend wearing yoga pants in peaceful parade
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election