01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Will Obama's new overtime rules actually hurt workers?
- Woman found stabbed to death in West Valley backyard
- Internet task force makes multiple arrests from Craigslist ads
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use trails in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons?
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married
- Retired FBI supervisor warns parents of apps teens use to connect with strangers
- 15-year-old caretaker named Granite School District's Absolutely Incredible Kid