01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights parking lot
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- West HS catch is 'SportsCenter' top play; Spelling Bee showdown moments go viral
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Man dies after being stung by bees 1,000 times
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' is a disappointing 3rd installment in the trilogy
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Beyond the curb: Where does Utah’s recycling go?