01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man killed father, shot and stabbed grandparents, police say
- After getting helped off the court by tennis star, ball girl writes touching letter
- Poor sportsmanship leads principal to ban football, soccer at recess
- Dying from cancer: Could your location determine your fate?
- Utah Jazz, Vivint Arena ownership transferred to perpetual legacy trust
- Gail Miller, you the real MVP
- BYU-I student charged with voyeurism after camera discovered in bathroom
- School delays and closures for Tuesday
- Dying teen’s final wish is to inspire ‘mass act of kindness’
- Trump moves to pull US out of Pacific-Rim trade deal