01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- San Juan County's population growing faster than any other in the nation
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Road to Understanding