01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Lehi man killed in crash near Saratoga Springs during fundraiser ride
- Fallen police officers honored in off-road memorial ride in Moab
- Cedar City man killed in rollover crash near Kanarraville Saturday
- Trump sons take helm of company, eye domestic expansion
- Charleston church shooter on federal death row in Indiana
- American Airlines investigates after video shows mom in tears
- Girl shot in head released from hospital: 'I'm tougher than a bullet'
- Minor earthquake shakes southeastern Utah
- Sandy homeowners safely evacuated when neighbors warned them of fire
- Fire engulfs $700K motorhome on I-15 in Virgin River Gorge