01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers