01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school
- 1-year-old child killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Utahn finds bottled message sent out to sea 5 decades ago
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- Can BYU football become cool?