01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 arrested in Idaho after toddler pot video posted to Facebook
- 28 pounds of meth seized after traffic stop in St. George
- West Jordan reverses decision to terminate negotiations with Facebook
- Remains of hiker missing since 2011 believed to have been found in High Uintas
- BYU foes cry foul over age issue
- Teens who were allegedly kidnapped saved by police
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- The 5 best songs in 'Stranger Things'
- Italy earthquake kills at least 120, reduces towns to rubble