01/17/2013 8:33pmWorking in a newsroom you see it all — the good, the bad and the baffling. It's heartwarming to see stories of hope and triumph, but it's even more inspiring to watch when those we've written off as "bad guys" experience a change of heart.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Game Center: BYU at No. 14 Boise State
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Ohio mom's confession details how she smothered 3 young sons
- Have You Seen This? Bountiful man carves jack-o-lantern Harambe in less than 30 seconds