01/09/2013 11:41am11-year-old Caroline Pla is pretty good at football, if you ask her teammates and parents. She has been playing since she was 5 years old. But she won't be playing next season.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Video shows cougar swimming across large lake
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Toyota announces recalls for defective air bags, canisters
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Greg Wrubell's #CougarQuiz No. 7
- Is US men's soccer like BYU football: Just OK? One sports pundit says yes