01/08/2013 12:46pmDave Schneider said he heard a horrible screeching of metal on metal as the freight elevator carrying his guitar brought up luggage and the band's equipment. It was his "worst nightmare." His $10,000 guitar jammed into the elevator and being smashed.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Idaho man walks free after 20 years: ‘I never thought this day would come’
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Road to Understanding
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- 'Bad luck' mutations increase cancer risk more than behavior, study says
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?