12/27/2012 12:13pmIn a strange case of aphasia, an Englishman surprised doctors and his family after a stroke left him speaking fluent Welsh and no English.
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Man charged with 2 Magna killings from 2015
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Trump rejects 'phony' polls, insists 'we are winning'