12/27/2012 12:13pmIn a strange case of aphasia, an Englishman surprised doctors and his family after a stroke left him speaking fluent Welsh and no English.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Video shows cougar swimming across large lake
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- FDA has a few questions for makers of hand sanitizer
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- Have You Seen This? The tech behind Snapchat’s fun filters
- EU spells out conditions for single market access to Britain