10/11/2012 8:08amUtah's history is interwoven with the fickle mining industry, so it's no wonder that the state boasts a large number of ghost towns. This gallery features photos of some of the most beautiful and mysterious relics.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Jordan woman shot to death at intersection; gunman later found dead
- 2 teen brothers admit roles in death of West Valley police officer
- Pants for women, parental leave for all LDS Church employees
- Rare video shows mountain lion take down deer
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Box Elder Sheriff's Office investigating possible driveway sealing scam
- Patrick Kinahan: Hayward should have easy choice
- 7 children's movies that parents can actually enjoy
- Mom's ex-boyfriend gets life in prison in killing of 'Baby Doe'
- Utah DWR employee killed in Sevier County rollover crash