08/28/2013 11:18amThere is no denying it; it's back to school season. The sales have begun, sports teams are holding try-outs and teachers are heading back to prepare for the coming year. And although there is a lot of excitement about fall fashions and who might have gotten their braces off during the summer, it's important that we pay attention to the safety of our children who are heading back to school.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- 2017 Tour of Utah announces race route
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Utah launches Search and Rescue Assistance card to help fund search and rescue efforts
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless