12/27/2012 8:01pmWith the 24-hour news cycle reporting on shootings in schools, theaters and malls, when you add in child abduction to the list it can seem like a post-apocalyptic movie out there. Is it really worse now than it has ever been? The statistics may surprise you.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Officials search for possible drowning victim near Moab
- Taysom Hill named BYU starting quarterback ahead of 2016 season
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"