12/27/2012 8:01pmWith the 24-hour news cycle reporting on shootings in schools, theaters and malls, when you add in child abduction to the list it can seem like a post-apocalyptic movie out there. Is it really worse now than it has ever been? The statistics may surprise you.
Browse by Day Archive
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Man killed in Millcreek auto-pedestrian crash
- Report: 1/3 of impoverished Utahns spend 1/2 of their income on housing
- David Ortiz goes undercover as a Lyft driver, fans don't notice
- Why do police shoot to kill?
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Train crashes into New Jersey station; 1 dead, 100-plus hurt
- Authorities: School shooter killed father before rampage
- Child care now costs more than in-state college tuition