12/27/2012 8:01pmWith the 24-hour news cycle reporting on shootings in schools, theaters and malls, when you add in child abduction to the list it can seem like a post-apocalyptic movie out there. Is it really worse now than it has ever been? The statistics may surprise you.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- 2 arrested, 2 still at large in theft of 800-pound statue
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Childhood friends reunited after discovering 1 of them is homeless
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Have You Seen This? Utah toddler wants to be heard, can’t stop interrupting parents
- Missing Bountiful girl found safe
- Police recover stolen 800-pound statue of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young
- Age-progressed photo of missing Idaho toddler released
- A gunshot and a child dies: Should anyone be punished?