11/12/2012 7:02pmWith the holiday season approaching, many kids will be spending time at grandma and grandpa's house.Here's something to consider: A new survey by the American Academy of Pediatrics, most grandparents don't know the best practices that will keep your children safe.
Browse by Day Archive
- Parents withdraw legal action over their sick baby
- Motorcyclist dead after Midvale crash
- Utah restaurant stomps coastal competition, takes home 'World's Best Lobster Roll' award
- 2 killed in head-on collision in Duchesne County
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24
- Colorado father arrested in connection with 2012 killing of 13-year-old son
- Have You Seen This? Video proof that locust plagues are real
- Ogden man who charmed friends out of $1.2M headed to prison
- Woman in serious condition after South Salt Lake shooting
- Coach Kim: Is selfishness the problem in your relationship?