11/12/2012 7:02pmWith the holiday season approaching, many kids will be spending time at grandma and grandpa's house.Here's something to consider: A new survey by the American Academy of Pediatrics, most grandparents don't know the best practices that will keep your children safe.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- Former Davis, BYU star prepares for his 5th marathon, 1st Olympics with golf run
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Cincinnati Zoo director defends killing gorilla to save boy
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds