11/12/2012 7:02pmWith the holiday season approaching, many kids will be spending time at grandma and grandpa's house.Here's something to consider: A new survey by the American Academy of Pediatrics, most grandparents don't know the best practices that will keep your children safe.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Multiple injuries after Main Street car crash in Tooele
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Utah's oldest resident celebrated 110th birthday