11/12/2012 7:02pmWith the holiday season approaching, many kids will be spending time at grandma and grandpa's house.Here's something to consider: A new survey by the American Academy of Pediatrics, most grandparents don't know the best practices that will keep your children safe.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Photos: Snowbird faithful hit slopes on final day of the season
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Study: Brain scans reveal hidden consciousness in patients
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- 'My way of saying thank you:' Veteran with flag salutes motorists for Memorial Day