11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- FBI probes Kushner-Russia meetings; more documents sought
- Botulism outbreak seems limited to 1 nacho-cheese sauce bag
- Two hospitalized after 3-car crash in Draper
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Trump travel ban blocked; fight headed for Supreme Court
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman