11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- How to stop superbugs from killing 10 million people a year
- Get returned stolen cars inspected for meth, police warn