05/10/2013 7:05pmA new law passed by 31 states proposed that if a child can't read by the third grade they will be held back to repeat that grade. A senator has tried to pass a similar law in Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Utah baseball clinches Pac-12 title in 21-7 win over Washington
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash