10/09/2012 11:03pmOne thing about the state of education that never seems to change: Utah teachers spending money out of their own pockets for supplies. Many of them are now turning to grant contest to help cover the costs.
Browse by Day Archive
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum