06/18/2013 3:52pmIn preparation for a possible expansion of Rice-Eccles Stadium some time in the future, university and city officials are in discussion about where to move Olympic sculptures like the Hoberman Arch and the Olympic Cauldron.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- West Jordan man charged after investigators find child pornography
- 2 suspected in bank robbery captured in West Valley City following multiagency chase
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block
- UPS to build new, expanded distribution center in Salt Lake City
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them