06/18/2013 3:52pmIn preparation for a possible expansion of Rice-Eccles Stadium some time in the future, university and city officials are in discussion about where to move Olympic sculptures like the Hoberman Arch and the Olympic Cauldron.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?
- Man once named Public Enemy No. 1 sent to prison for assaulting officer
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day