05/06/2013 11:32pmUniversity of Utah basketball player Jarred Dubois is great in the spotlight, but he may be even better when the lights have dimmed — not as a player, but as a person. That, he says, is all because of his dad.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Two hospitalized after 3-car crash in Draper
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?