05/06/2013 11:32pmUniversity of Utah basketball player Jarred Dubois is great in the spotlight, but he may be even better when the lights have dimmed — not as a player, but as a person. That, he says, is all because of his dad.
Browse by Day Archive
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum