05/06/2013 11:32pmUniversity of Utah basketball player Jarred Dubois is great in the spotlight, but he may be even better when the lights have dimmed — not as a player, but as a person. That, he says, is all because of his dad.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election
- SportsBeat: Breaking down Joe Williams' banner day in the Rose Bowl