02/23/2013 12:54pmA University of Utah football player has been dismissed from the team after police say he attacked his wife and threatened to kill her in front of their 2-year-old child.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders