06/14/2013 6:13pmPark City leaders are concerned a wildfire could happen to their city, with steep slopes on both sides of town, plenty of dry fuels and hotter weather ahead.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC; no known threat to public
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?