05/17/2013 9:40amTechnology is changing the college admissions process, but not all students are benefiting. Utah schools are trying to address the digital divide facing some students who want to go to college, but may not be tech savvy.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her